chemistry

i might die, fuck me, this beating heart, this racing blood rush. Insane doses of chemicals pumping through my body, every breath salted with adrenalin and lust. Your fucking face, I want you SO MUCH. 

I am absolutely dizzy, inhaling your aftershave, the soft bristle of your stubble, how tall you are, your face turned away evading my lips, but clinging so tightly. we're like shipwreck kids, storm drunk can't let go. I'm left with the crook of your neck, you won't let me kiss you. It's just making it worse. I said I might die of longing, you said I'd be fine. Hahahaha. Yes, I will. Stop talking you idiot. 


It's wild, and sudden. 


0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi - my name is Emma Jane. I am here to walk slowly back towards my creativity. It's a gentle stroll along a path which does not require anxiety to make my work. Thanks for coming to see what I've been up to. :) EMJx