legs eleven

i'm pleased that I keep posting, so far. it's a few days, but it's a start.
today has been hard, emotionally. and I sometimes feel like life just keeps throwing things at me so I can't get my head together to sort anything else out but the drama.
but i did write a bit of music today, and i did write to a guitarist and ask him to play with me, and I did sort out going to an open mic night in a couple of weeks, so...
i think the next step is for me to get a song finished, i'm always only allocating enough time to get half a song done - maybe I need a whole Sunday to myself. maybe next Sunday I can get Eyes to collaborate / help.
Anyway - photo of the day is this one:
and not because it's especially creative, as I figured if I got close enough for the photo I wanted I would have been thrown out of Trafalgar Square. But - that is an amazing statue that I have walked past a hundred times, and it is beautiful - look at the sharks at his back, amazing. and also I shot a video of it - that's here.
I have another video to share. This lady's legs were mesmerising against the wet pavements so I whipped out the iPhone - and I found it fitted nicely with the half a song I wrote today. So. yeah - i'll post it:
 
xx





0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi - my name is Emma Jane. I am here to walk slowly back towards my creativity. It's a gentle stroll along a path which does not require anxiety to make my work. Thanks for coming to see what I've been up to. :) EMJx