elsewhere

I've been away in the belly of the video editing beast, putting together a film accompaniment to this amazing soundscape composition by Ben Eyes.
I'll share a little snippet of it here as I've really enjoyed filming and editing it, and am rather proud! Hopefully I'll be able to post a full version soon, we're talking possibly about showing it somewhere in London as well, so watch this space...

Youtube has compressed it hideously! For a much nicer looking version watch it on Vimeo HERE
The password is fl00d

and the image of the day:
Japanese Maple leaves in Peckham Rye Park, which is a beautiful hidden treasure of south London. We had a massive bush of this in our garden at home in Wales and it looked like a big furry monster in certain lights! 






0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi - my name is Emma Jane. I am here to walk slowly back towards my creativity. It's a gentle stroll along a path which does not require anxiety to make my work. Thanks for coming to see what I've been up to. :) EMJx