mish mash

because I heard something interesting today I felt I had to post. although it's been a full on day at work so I haven't photographed or filmed anything. so i'm going to post a picture of the yellow fields I passed on the weekend on my way to Leeds, just gorgeous:

So - on that interesting thing - a nice young man called Tom said to me today (as I sneezed in his general direction) that the pollen count in London is higher than ever, and that even people who don't normally suffer could be affected. Again, it's difficult to know where one picks up these tidbits, but it felt immediately like something for the blog.
Here's the 5 day pollen forecast for Milwall FC: http://bit.ly/1njPFMT

Song of the day. I'm So Afraid by Fleetwood Mac:

I was 7 months shy of being born when this was filmed. Love this band.

0 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Created with flickr badge.

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi - my name is Emma Jane. I am here to walk slowly back towards my creativity. It's a gentle stroll along a path which does not require anxiety to make my work. Thanks for coming to see what I've been up to. :) EMJx